1. Log into your MyDreamIT Portal
Enter in your login information to access your MyDreamIT Portal
2. Click on the 'Domains' tab and Select 'Register A New Domain'
3. Search up your domain to see if the domain is available.
4. If your domain is available, click 'Register' and then click 'Checkout'
5. Complete the form and click the continue button at the bottom of the page.
-DNS Management - This allows you to edit your zone records for your domain without a hosting control panel.
-ID Protection - This hides your private information from the global WHOIS database. This can not be applied for certain regional domains such as domains ending in .au .uk .us
-Email Forwarding - This allows you to forward emails to another email address.
-EPP code - This is also known as a domain password, it is required in order to transfer your domain. You can get your EPP code/Domain password from your current registrar/company who is managing your domain.
Please note that if you order a domain name ending in .au or .org it will request further information as there are certain requirements that need to be met.
Please see the following for an explanation of the entries when registering a .au or .org domain
*Registrant Name = _Business name or soletrader name.
*Registrant ID = _ABN OR ACN number.
Eligibility Name* = (OPTIONAL) - Fill this out if you're registering this domain on behalf of someone else.
Eligibility ID* = (OPTIONAL) - ABN OR ACN number.
6. You will then be required to complete the remaining of the order by selecting your billing address and payment method. Once this has been completed you can click 'checkout'
What happens next?
Once the order has been completed and paid for, one of our team members will process the order shortly after. You will receive a notification once the domain is active.